In today’s fast-changing world, studying abroad is becoming increasingly difficult. As a result, the University of Technology Sydney in Australia offers the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship program.
This bursary is intended for international students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at UTS in Australia.
About University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney was founded in 1988. It is a public research university that is ranked first in Australia and tenth in the globe.
Why should you study at the University of Technology Sydney?
UTS offers a wide selection of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, as well as world-class teaching facilities. You will experience student life in Australia and build your personality and thinking skills for connecting with others.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Interested applicants of any nationality are welcomed.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: candidates can join an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You will be selected for this scholarship if you:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS College Diploma in Sydney, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS College Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Participants need to submit copies of their academic transcripts, diploma, a passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Technology Sydney provides a free education award and it will cover 50% of the tuition fee.