PhD Scholarships in Electrosynthesis of Ammonia are now accepting applications. The University of New South Wales is hosting the event.
The scholarship program is offered to Australian students interested in pursuing a PhD degree at the university.
About University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s top universities, ranking 44th in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings). The School of Chemistry is located on the UNSW Kensington Campus, which is conveniently located near Sydney’s metropolitan center, beaches, and national parks. Sydney is routinely rated as one of the best cities in the world to live in.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales?
The University of New South Wales is well-known throughout the world for its high-quality research and education. It carefully molds tomorrow’s leaders. UNSW has developed an academic framework that is recognized across the world by collaborating closely with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with real-world experience.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programs in Electrosynthesis of Ammonia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Develop catalysts for electrochemical ammonia production in aqueous and non-aqueous electrolytes.
- Elucidate structure to performance relationship by advanced characterization tools
- Develop In-situ/operando ammonia detection methods.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal. Candidates interested in these positions are welcome to contact Prof Chuan Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email and attach a CV, cover letter, and other relevant information.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a CV, cover letter, and other relevant information.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a similar discipline.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have excellent spoken and written English.
The University of New South Wales will provide a salary for high-potential applicants in Australia.