Are you thinking about getting a law degree? Do you want to know about the University of Exeter Graduate LLB Scholarship grants? If so, then this post is for you. I’ll be going through everything you need to know about these scholarships, the conditions attached, and how to apply for one.
The University of Exeter Graduate LLB Scholarships is designed to support students who aim to complete the LLB (three-year) program but may be experiencing financial hardship. The scholarships are awarded automatically by the University without application.
The University of Exeter LLB Scholarship grants aims to enable students from non-traditional or non-resident backgrounds who lack the financial means to fund their legal education in this way, to further their studies.
Application deadline: 30th September 2022
Description of the University of Exeter
The University of Exeter is frequently ranked among the world’s finest universities. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs are available.
This university’s mission is to develop a close bond with its students while maintaining a laser-like focus on excellent accomplishment.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Candidates can use this platform to advance their careers and secure job opportunities.
It strives to be the finest by bringing together inspirational and internationally known business educators worldwide in a setting that combines historical and intellectual history with contemporary conveniences.
Brief Details of the Graduate LLB Scholarship Grants for Canada Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Graduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken to the United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The application is currently ongoing till September 2022
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate LLB program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a Canadian national.
- Be applying to commence the program in September 2022.
- Have received an offer for the Graduate LLB and made the University of Exeter’s offer your ‘Firm’ first choice no later than the date stated on the UCAS track.
- Applicants must have to meet the academic criteria of the university.
- Language Requirement: Your English language skills will need to be at a certain level to study at the University of Exeter.
Value of Scholarship
Each successful scholar will receive an award of up to £5000 at the University of Exeter in the UK.
- How to Apply: This scholarship is applied automatically to all eligible candidates.
- There is no need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. You must apply for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Submit documentary evidence of your qualifications as stated on your UCAS application, result transcripts, academic references, and information about any alternative qualifications you have.
Successful scholars will receive an award of up to £5000 at the University of Exeter in the UK.