The University of Lethbridge is a pretty large and well-respected university located in Lethbridge, Alberta. They have a total of 6 different campuses around the city.
If you are considering attending the University of Lethbridge, or if you are an alumnus, you might be interested in this blog.
Over the next few weeks, I will be going through the various courses, fees, and programs that are offered at the University of Lethbridge.
If you are interested in this blog feel free to sign up for the mailing list and I will let you know when a new blog is published.
The University of Lethbridge is one of the highly ranked universities that offer quality education thereby ensuring that their students have a promising future.
Various undergraduate and graduate programs are offered to students in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math.
The University of Lethbridge was established in the small city of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada in 1967. The University is a public research university and is the third oldest university in Alberta.
The University has become the largest post-secondary institution in the province of Alberta with over 20,000 students.
University of Lethbridge Undergraduate Programs
Explore your interests to find subjects that ignite your passion for learning. The University of Lethbridge offer two campuses for their undergraduate programs; the Lethbridge and Calgary — and have more than 150 programs.
Their liberal education requirements mean that the courses you take in your first year apply to any bachelor’s degree, giving you a great opportunity to figure out what makes you shine. Below are list of ubdergraduate courses offered at the University of Lethbridge:
- Aboriginal Health
- Accounting (CPA Bridging)
- Addictions Counselling
- Addictions Counselling (Post-Diploma)
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agricultural Enterprise Management
- Agricultural Studies
- Agricultural Studies (Post-Diploma)
- Applied Statistics
- Archaeology and Geography
- Art (BA)
- Art Education
- Art History/Museum Studies
- Art Studio (BFA)
- Biological Sciences
- Canadian Studies
- Career and Technology Studies (CTS) – Business Education
- Career and Technology Studies (CTS) – New Media Education
- Certificate in Arts and Science
- Computer Science & Geographical Information Science
- Computer Science (Arts & Science)
- Computer Science (Management)
- Computer Science (Post-Diploma)
- Dentistry (Pre-professional transfer program)
- Digital Audio Arts
- Drama – Performance (BFA)
- Drama – Technical/Design (BFA)
- Drama Education
- Dramatic Arts (BA)
- Economics (Arts & Science)
- Economics (Management)
- Engineering (Pre-professional transfer program)
- English Language Arts Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Science (Post-Diploma)
- General Major in Humanities
- General Major in the Sciences
- General Major in the Social Sciences
- General Management
- Geography with Concentration GIS (Post-Diploma)
- Human Resource Management & Labour Relations
- Indigenous Art – Art Studio
- Indigenous Art – Art History/Museum Studies
- Indigenous Education
- Indigenous Governance and Business Management
- Indigenous Studies
- International Management
- Journalism (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Regina)
- Law (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Alberta)
- Law (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Calgary)
- Mathematics Education
- Medicine (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Alberta)
- Medicine (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Calgary)
- Modern Languages Education
- Music (BA)
- Music Education
- Music Studio (BMus)
- New Media
- New Media/Computer Science
- New Media/Management
- Nursing – After Degree
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Political Science (Management)
- Public Health
- Public Health/Health Leadership (Post Diploma)
- Religious Studies
- Remote Sensing
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Social Work (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Calgary)
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Urban and Regional Studies
- Veterinary Medicine (Pre-professional transfer program- University of Calgary)
- Women and Gender Studies
It’s never too early to start thinking about your future, and that’s why the University of Lethbridge offers a variety of programs for students to explore.
To get more about other programs offered at the University of Lethbridge, you can subscribe to this blog via email or push notification. We will share everything you need to know about the University of Lethbridge, including their acceptance rate.