St. Teresa’s College Of Education Admission List 2021|St. Teresa’s College Of Education Admission List has been released for the 2021/2022 academic year. The management of St. Teresa’s College Of Education has released the names of successful applicants who have been offered admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session after a thorough admission screening exercise.
The St. Teresa’s College Of Education Admission List is the names of successful applicants offered admission in the institution.
Like it happens in all institutions, this noble College of Education admission also has a screening panel in charge of their admission processes.
Applicants who purchased admission forms and have successfully gained admission have already started receiving notices on their admission status via SMS.
Kindly note that the admission is in batches, and the first batches are those receiving their messages.
Due to some unfavourable network challenges, some successfully admitted applicants may not receive their messages via SMS.
If you haven’t received any notice, relax and visit the College of Education campus you applied to check your notice board for your admission status.
This may be a result of the poor network in some areas of these colleges. Applicants may not receive their messages. You can also visit the college’s official Facebook page as some colleges will display their lists there.
To confirm the acceptance of the admission, successful applicants must make full payment of an amount determined each year by the Ghana Education Service.
As an applicant, you must ensure that you secure your spot by paying the required fees. Failure to do that will lead to forfeiture of your admission status to another person.
St. Teresa’s College Of Education Admission List/Application Status
The St. Teresa’s College Of Education Admission List is successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the below lead from:
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers and Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- After finding their names on the board, such applicants should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
NB: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form, and prospectus from the same site website
NB. You can also check your name HERE OR visit this site frequently https://admissionsghana.com/
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Or visit the College’s notice board to check your name.
The management of St. Teresa’s College Of Education has released the names of successful applicants who have been offered admission in various programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session after a thorough admission screening exercise.
To check for the St. Teresa’s College Of Education Admission List, kindly follow the steps outlined above. You can also visit the school to check your admission from the college’s notice board.