With the support of the SENET Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023, WU Executive Academy has made it feasible for overseas students to pursue a Professional MBA degree in Austria.
This grant is available to those who wish to pursue the Professional MBA in Project Management program at WU.
About The WU Executive Academy
The WU Executive Academy is part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been named Europe’s most prominent business university and has created an excellent reputation for providing executive education and generating global professionals of tomorrow for over 100 years.
Why should you learn at WU Executive Academy?
WU Executive Academy equips students’ programs with the skills and most up-to-date knowledge required to deal with today’s business difficulties. It provides connectivity to significant worldwide companies in numerous industries, allowing students to build new contacts that can benefit their professional progress. The faculty consists of world-renowned educators and widely recognized industry experts.
The deadline for applications is June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the Professional MBA in Project Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WU.
- The applicants must hold prior relevant experience and education.
How to Apply
The applicants must first fill the pre-registration form and enroll themselves in the university. The applicants must then fill the admission form and select the scholarship they are applying to complete the application process.
- Applicants will be considered on the quality of the documents submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Proof of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Diploma, Bachelor’s, or master’s degree certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- TOEFL – 85
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0(academic, general, or online indicator version)
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 4 in all subtests
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Zweite Stufe (DSD II) from the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs
The applicants selected to be given this award will receive a partial scholarship up to 25% of the tuition fee for the applied master’s programme at WU.