In today’s environment, education is a vital advantage. In light of the significance of the research, the University of New South Wales is pleased to provide PhD Scholarships in Water Electrolysis.
The studentship is intended to provide financial assistance to those who aspire to pursue a PhD at this university. The program is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
About University of New South Whales, UNSW
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is an Australian worldwide university. UNSW is one of the world’s leading universities, ranked fourth in Australia and 44th in the world in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. The School of Chemistry is located on the UNSW Kensington Campus, close to Sydney’s CBD, sandy beaches, and national parks. Sydney is also routinely ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales?
While attending this university, applicants will have the opportunity to build professional career skills. It offers reputable academic programs that give candidates with a comprehensive foundation of knowledge to help them excel in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant are open now.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Water Electrolysis
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours Degree in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of electrochemical systems, inorganic synthesis, (electro)catalytic reactions
- Familiar with energy conversion and storage technologies such as hydrogen fuel cell, electrolyser, or batteries
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research projects and publishing research papers in respected
- Excellent spoken and written English
How to Apply
First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the expressions of interest to contact Prof ChuanZhao (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr Kamran Dastafkan (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the research degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of New South Wales will provide an educational fund for high-achieving students.