The University of New South Wales in Australia is looking for applicants to apply for PhD Scholarships in Fuel Cells at the School of Chemistry.
The initiative’s goal is to assist applicants who wish to enroll in the university’s PhD degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.
About University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s top universities and the world’s 44th best (2021 QS World University Rankings). The School of Chemistry is located on the UNSW Kensington Campus, which is close to Sydney’s metropolitan center, beaches, and national parks. Sydney is consistently regarded as one of the best locations to live in the world.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales?
The University of New South Wales is internationally renowned for its high-quality education and research. It carefully shapes the next generation of international leaders. UNSW has established a global academic framework by collaborating closely with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with real-world experience.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes in Fuel Cells in the School of Chemistry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Knowledge of electrochemical energy technologies such as hydrogen fuel cells, electrolyzer, or batteries.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research projects and publishing research papers in respected journals.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal. Candidates interested in these positions are welcome to contact Dr. Quentin Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof Chuan Zhao (email@example.com) via email
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach a CV, cover letter, and other relevant information.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a similar discipline.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have excellent spoken and written English.
Each successful scholar will receive a salary to complete their PhD education at the University of New South Wales in Australia.