PhD International Scholarships in Measuring the Value of Independent Assurance of ESG Disclosures in Australia
Federation University is delighted to announce a collaboration with Bureau Veritas to provide PhD Scholarships in Measuring the Value of Independent Assurance for the academic year 2022/2023.
The proposed research project attempts to establish if institutional investors appreciate independent assurance of ESG disclosures and sustainability reports and whether independent assurance is a contributing element in their investment decisions.
About Federation University
Federation University is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia. It offers online technical and continuing education courses, as well as a higher education nursing program. It offers high-quality vocational and higher education programs on a national and worldwide basis.
Why should you study at Federation University?
Federation University offers personalized learning in a welcoming environment where students can readily communicate with academic staff and fellow students. The Federation is well-known for providing the highest quality education in Australia. In addition, the university admits small groups of students in a single class to provide one-on-one help.
The application deadline is June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Sustainable Development Measuring the value of Independent Assurance of ESG Disclosures through the eyes of Investors.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international residents.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a PhD degree programme.
How to Apply If you are interested in this scholarship, students can complete the Application for Admission Form and their HDR Application Form. Applicants should contact AYON CHAKRABORT
If you are interested in this scholarship, students can complete the Application for Admission Form and their HDR Application Form. Applicants should contact AYON CHAKRABORT (email@example.com) for the project’s information prior to submitting an application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit transcripts of all tertiary level academic study
- Australian citizens must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport.
- Permanent Residents must provide a copy of their visa and passport.
- Copy of honours’ or master’s thesis abstract
- Any awards or accolades
- Any other evidence of research performance
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree, graded at first-class or second class (upper division) and includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a PhD level.
- Successful completion of a Masters’s by Research degree that included a dissertation, demonstrating the ability to undertake research at the PhD level.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the high academic and English language proficiency (ELP) by achieving at least the minimum score in one of the following formal English language proficiency tests within the last two years.
- IELTS (International Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0;
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 580 plus a TWE (Test of Written English) a score of 5.0;
- TOEFL computer-based minimum score of 237 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing;
- TOEFL internet-based minimum score of 92-93 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing; OR
- Under exceptional circumstances, applying for an exemption from being required to provide an IELTS or TOEFL score based on an exemption request with supporting evidence.
Federation University will provide the award amount of $33,000 per annum for applicants in Australia.Up to $32,000 per annum is covered by a Research Training Program Fee-Offset Scholarships (domestic students) or a Federation University Tuition Fee Scholarship (international students).