Do you need financial assistance to finish your education? Then the WU Executive Academy has the LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 ideal for you.
The scholarship is available to both local and international female students who wish to pursue their master’s degree in law at WU.
About WU Executive Academy
The Vienna University of Economics and Business, called Europe’s leading business school, houses the WU Executive Academy. With over a century of experience, it has a superb reputation as a provider of executive education.
Why should you learn at WU Executive Academy?
WU Executive Academy is a well-known educational institution that has prepared itself with the tools and expertise needed to address today’s business challenges. Furthermore, the institution has maintained close links with major global corporations in a range of areas. It connects students to resources that will help them form new relationships that will improve their professional development.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, including their home country, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Digitalization and Tax Law programme offered at the WU Executive Academy can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be starting their LL.M Digitalization and Tax Law programme in 2022.
- An application for a “Female Leaders” scholarship is open to all female applicants – regardless of residence or citizenship.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the programme of their choice via the online application platform of the academy. Students will be considered automatically upon applying for the LL.M programme.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Diploma or Master’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and
- Bachelor’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEIC – 800
- CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), and BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher) are also accepted.
WU Executive Academy will provide 25% of the tuition fee for high potential students in Austria.