If you are an international student who has been admitted to Lingnan University, Hong Kong, get half-tuition scholarships!
If you are interested in studying in Hong Kong, then you might have come here with the question – “where to find scholarships for international students to study in Hong Kong?”
Lingnan University offers various half-tuition scholarships for international students and several other scholarship programs for eligible candidates.
International students have been flocking to Hong Kong for many years for its high education standards, world-class facilities, and strong career prospects.
Find out how you can spend your years in Hong Kong studying a high-quality undergraduate or MBA program at Lingnan University and why you should apply for half-tuition scholarships now.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2022
About the Lingnan University
Lingnan University, founded in 1967, was Hong Kong’s first university to establish a service-learning team to enable students to volunteer and share their knowledge and expertise with charities and communities.
Why study at Lingnan University? LU encourages teachers and students to contribute to society through research and knowledge. A Lingnan education will equip you to make a positive difference in the world.
- University or Organization: Lingnan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to Half-tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be local or non-local
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. All students admitted to the program will be automatically qualified for the award of scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to attach academic transcripts of high school, a CV, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Non-local applicants must have fulfilled the General Admission Requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirements.
Lingnan University will provide a half-tuition fee for non-local students to complete their studies in Hong Kong.