Lincoln University has announced the Undergraduate Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023 to promote and reward international students of exceptional academic aptitude in their pursuit of further study abroad.
The grant is only available to international students enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs at Lincoln University. Academic excellence will be considered for all students who are successful in completing a scholarship application. The scholarship is worth $5,000 in New Zealand dollars.
About Lincoln University
Lincoln University is a 1990-founded university in New Zealand. Lincoln College is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. The university, which was established in 1878, is now ranked 1018th in the Best Global Universities list and 372nd in the QS World University Rankings.
Why should you attend Lincoln University?
Lincoln University is a close-knit community supported by a dedicated team of academics, lecturers, researchers, care providers, and renowned wellbeing experts in Aotearoa, New Zealand’s stunning South Island. The university’s mission is to become a top-five land-based institution in the world, using the land’s potential to improve lives and grow the future.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines for the second semester and summer school programs are 31 January, 30th June 2022, and 31st October 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: NZ$5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree programs offered at Lincoln University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new to Lincoln University.
- The applicant must be an international student planning to enroll in a Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen bachelor’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, etc. are accepted.
The applicants selected by Lincoln University will be provided with a sum of NZ$5,000 in equal payments of NZ$2,500 each for two semesters towards the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor’s programme.