Are you looking for study abroad scholarships? The Laurie Cameron Scholarship, financed by Victoria University of Wellington, is accessible to qualifying international students. This scholarship is open to citizens of New Zealand only.
The program is accessible to students conducting research on the interactions and relationships between the public and private sectors in the policy and management fields.
About Victoria University of Wellington
Victoria University of Wellington, located in New Zealand, is well-known for its programs in law, the humanities, and several scientific areas. According to the QS World University Rankings, it is placed 221st among the world’s top 500 universities.
- DEADLINE: November 30, 2022.
- LEVEL: Research Programmes.
- FUNDING: Around $5,000 in total.
- TARGET GROUP: New Zealand and international candidates.
- HOST COUNTRY: New Zealand.
- UNIVERSITY: Victoria University of wellington
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30 November 2022.
Why Study at the University of Liverpool?
At the University of Liverpool, students can choose from a number of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. The university can help students specialize, change careers, transition to a different industry, or earn the qualifications they need for their chosen vocation.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to the candidate, who is a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, and an international student.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to a student who is undertaking research on the interactions and relationships between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate who is undertaking research on the interactions and relationship between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management
- A candidate who is in n Victoria University’s School of Government in one of the School’s post-experience programs (Masters of Public Management, Masters of Public Policy, Masters of Strategic Studies).or,
- An applicant who is a student undertaking a Masters of Commerce and Administration, or a Masters of Arts
- The candidate who is undertaking a Ph.D. in the area of public/private sector relations in policy and management is also eligible.
- The Scholarship is open to students who are New Zealand citizens or permanent residents, and international students.
- The Scholarship may be held in conjunction with one or more other Scholarships.
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship, and follow the application procedure.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must download the application form.
The applicant must attach the supporting documents.
- The applicant must submit a brief outline of their research project proposal (approximately one A4).
- The candidate must include the details of how the Scholarship fund would be used.
- The applicants, who are from New Zealand, must have to submit that they have completed all their studies at the Victoria University of Wellington.
- An international applicant must include a certified copy of those academic records from another institutions.
The Scholarship will be awarded worth approximately $5,000 to each New Zealand and international student.