Scholarships help to minimize the impact of rising tuition costs. RMIT University is offering an International Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels in response to this.
The educational award is accessible to new students who intend to pursue a master’s degree by research coursework program at an Australian university.
About RMIT Institution
RMIT Institution is an Australian public research university. It is a five-star institution in research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, and specialization.
Why should you study at RMIT University?
Students at this university develop critical thinking skills, which lead to meaningful lives and professional success. RMIT allows you to leave your imprint on the world by providing you with a one-of-a-kind educational experience.
Application Deadline: Applications will close when a candidate is selected.
Summary of the Scholarship
University or Organization: RMIT University
Course Level: Master by Research degree
Award: $32,841 per annum
Number of Awards: One
Application Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic and International
The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic nationals and international students can make applications.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Master by Research degree
- Applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission using the RMIT Online Portal. Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the following documents in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
This CSIRO/RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.