A strong education is crucial to one’s future success. The University of Sydney is awarding Honours International Scholarships in Terahertz Photonics, recognizing the value of education.
The funding encourages both domestic and international students to pursue honours and degree programs at the University of Sydney’s School of Physics.
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is a research university in Australia that provides over 20 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. Its research focuses on solving society’s most pressing problems, and it covers a wide range of themes.
Why should you study at the University of Sydney?
The University of Sydney offers a diverse range of courses, and its research focuses on addressing society’s most pressing concerns. Applicants to this university can follow their hobbies and interests in both established and emerging fields of specialty.
Application Deadline: 12 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Honours Research
- Awards: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney
- Have achieved a Distinction average, or equivalent, during undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the Honours Research program at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship program will provide an award amount up to $5000 to the successful candidates for one year.