Herringham Scholarships 2022/2023: If you are passionate about learning, this Herringham Scholarship opportunity from Royal Holloway, University of London, will be a blessing in your life.
You have a big dream to do an MBA abroad, but the bank balance is in a state of alarmingly low numbers.
You have just heard about Herringham Scholarships and read about their conditions for awarding scholarships, like taking admission for both semesters at the same time.
You can’t wait to start filling in the form and apply for these Herringham Scholarships which is why you are here looking for a guide on how to apply.
Scholarships are a great way to fund your education without needing a high-paying job.
Given that they can provide a huge amount of financial assistance, it’s important that you consider applying for scholarships. Luckily, the Herringham Foundation is on hand to assist you with scholarships.
UK, EU, and international students can apply for these sponsored educational programs to study for a taught master’s degree program in the UK.
- DEADLINE: 11 July 2022.
- LEVEL: MA History / MA Holocaust Studies / MA Crusader Studies / MA History: Hellenic Studies / MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies / MA Medieval Studies
- FUNDING: Tuition fee reduction of £7,900.
- TARGET GROUP: All nationalities.
- HOST COUNTRY: United Kingdom.
- UNIVERSITY: Royal Holloway, University of London.
About Royal Holloway, University of London
The constituent college of Royal Holloway, University of London, was established in 1879 as a public research university. It is ranked 23rd in the United Kingdom and among the top 300 universities worldwide.
Why you should study at the University of London’s Royal Holloway?
Applicants at this university are guaranteed high-quality housing for the duration of their studies. It boasts a lovely campus and world-class teaching facilities, allowing students to study properly and build a bright future.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK, EU, and International are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They must apply for a taught Master’s degree within the Department of History at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must enroll as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register themselves in a taught master’s degree program at the university. Once they receive an offer of study, they can apply through the direct link for the grants.
- An award statement, transcripts, and email of two academic references to support should be submitted through email to email@example.com.
- Only an undergraduate degree will be accepted for this course.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they are bound to take a TOEFL or IELTS test and show their English language specialty.
Benefits: A total of three funds are available and each fund will be worth £7,900. towards a tuition fee waiver.