Teesside University is offering Global English Language Scholarships in the UK to enable international students realize their ambition of studying abroad.
This scholarship program is available to sponsored and self-funded international students who pay international tuition costs for any full-time foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate teaching, or postgraduate research program at TU. It is a merit-based opportunity available to students who achieve the required IELTS score.
Teesside University, located in North Yorkshire, North East England, is a public university that is ranked 801 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and has an overall score of 4.1 stars for encouraging creativity and innovation. It is firmly committed to environmental sustainability and conservation.
About Teesside University
Teesside University is a high-performing global university based in the Tees Valley that inspires community confidence and provides learning opportunities for everybody. It is a renowned university with an international reputation for academic achievement that offers an exceptional student and learning experience that is supported by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Deadline: Applications for this grant will be accepted until July 15, 2022.
- University: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: All levels of study
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes available at the TU are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- They must be in their first year of study.
How to Apply
The candidates can either apply through the UCAS portal or the university application portal. Winners of the scholarship will be considered on the academic credibility f the applicant. No separate application for the scholarship is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Passport size photo
- Health Insurance
- Financial support documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport ID pages
- Admission Requirements: The students must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to TU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0.5 and above
Teesside University will provide the students £1,000 or £2,000 towards the cost of study of the applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.