Applications are invited to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 in Canada. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada.
Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students are open to pursuing Master’s Degree Programs. The Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college technical or technical or vocational school, or university in Canada.
- Study in: Canada
- Providers: Canadian Government
- Study Level: Masters, Postgraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The Canadian Government Scholarships For International Students 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for Master’s Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships will cover the cost of such as:
- CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate or graduate students (Master’s and Ph.D.) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research; or
- CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and Ph.D.) for a period of five to six months of study or research.
- Funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution, may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
- Economy-Class Airfare Ticket
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Note: the award does not cover language training.
- Must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are eligible for this Canadian Government Scholarship.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residence in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
How To Apply For The Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships
Interested students should visit the official scholarship portal here to apply for the Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2022