Gain an edge in the job market with this program from Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd. This Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarships will provide funding for study at some of the best schools in Sydney, Australia during the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to international students who are completing their studies in NSW.
Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd provides tasty, high-quality food for large groups of Australians in various ways. Australia is this business’s first country, launching in October 2017 with their first store on Pitt Street, Sydney CBD.
Too much demand caused them to want to expand into the workplace and home and they provide both these services throughout Sydney. This business was founded by its Founder, Eric who discovered “grab and go” food concepts while working as a lawyer in London.
Why should you apply for this program?
They want to empower all Australians to eat well and feel well with nutritious food that tastes good! They’ve taken a simplistic approach, cutting out the crap, only leaving room for good quality, honest food.
Feedwell believes in the close connection of nourishing fresh food with overall well-being and wants to play a part in helping our customers achieve that, whether by eating at our stores, eating at home, or enjoying catering at an event. All the fresh produce is sourced from Australian farmers, and they are the best in the world.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the feedwell Scholarship is June 30th, 2022
- University or Organization: Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be domestic or international primary/secondary/tertiary students currently studying at any university/institute in NSW.
How to Apply
To apply for the Feedwell Scholarship, applicants must provide a document for assessment. They want to hear your creative ideas about marketing our Sydney caterers.
Candidates must also provide the following supporting documents:
- Submit an application on the topic of How would you market FeedWell’s Corporate Catering Sydney services online?
- CV/Resume (current university students)
- Proof of enrolment
- Two letters from referees
- A custom infographic
- Video (YouTube link)
- An 800-word essay
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd will provide the amount of $1,000 for applicants in Australia.