The European University Of Lefke (EUL) has decided to grant a 50% tuition fee scholarship that is offered exclusively to the International first-year students who choose to enrol for the Spring Intake of 2020/2021. Students need to apply to the International Office for the scholarship grant’s availability and requirements.
Having been a mainstay in the tertiary education of Northern Cyprus for 28 years now, EUL has developed into a mature and advanced University offering quality education.
The University currently offers 7 vocational college courses, over 40 undergraduate, 35 plus graduate programs, over 20 Master’s programs and more than 10 PhD programs to cater for a wide range of students.
The University has 8 faculties which include Law, Engineering, Tourism, Architecture, Arts and Social Science, and Pharmacy, just to name a few.
About The European University of Lefke Scholarship
Flexible payment plans and some university-sponsored scholarships are given to EUL students to lower the cost of tuition and lessen their financial load.
Once they have been legally admitted, the European University of Lefke immediately waives 50% of the undergraduate tuition for all overseas students.
Sibling students are also eligible for an additional discount, which can lower their tuition by as much as 75%. The university created this fellowship to create a legacy and establish EUL as a household name on several continents.
There are other complementary scholarships, such as gifted student scholarships and grants, based on a student’s previous semester’s CGPA(usually 3.5 out of 4.0) and sports scholarships based on an individual’s level of accolades (particularly at the National level).
For such scholarships, the incentives awarded may include a reduction of tuition ranging from 25-100%, student employment in any of the school facilities, stipend, and free accommodation.
As such, this shows that EUL is the ‘University of Choice’, as it goes out of its way to ensure the students’ needs and issues are addressed.
Scholarships For Students Who Have Siblings Studying At EUL
The EUL also offers sibling discounts for prospective students whose brothers and sisters are already enrolled in the European University of Lefke. Following the EUL regulations, these students receive a 25% discount on their tuition fees while studying together.
To lighten the financial burden imposed on families by having their children study simultaneously. This type of scholarship is granted to students enrolled in any undergraduate programme and is not given when one of the siblings is enrolled in a postgraduate programme.
Academic Performance Award
Associate and undergraduate degree students who have studied at least two semesters at our university and have a term GPA of 3.50 and a cumulative CGPA of 3.00 and above are rewarded in the next academic semester within the framework of the scholarship regulations, depending on their success average.
Sports and Culture scholarships
Sports and Culture scholarships may be granted depending on students’ success in the sports or culture field chosen and on students’ or team’s sports, or culture achievements attained nationally and internationally (national & international competitions, tournaments, matches etc.).
The European University of Lefke in Rankings
- Ranked 6th in the whole of North Cyprus.
- Ranked 4382nd in the World.
- Ranked 9th among universities in Cyprus
European University of Lefke Tuition Fees
EUL offers relatively reasonable tuition fees to all its international students, with an exceptional standard of education compared to many of its European counterparts.
The tuition fee at the university is very affordable for students from different backgrounds, providing students with access to quality education at a reasonable price.
The all-inclusive package for new students includes payment for tuition fees, registration fees, health insurance fees, ID card certification, and other related provisions such as free bus services and on-campus wireless internet services.
The general fee structure of the university is as follows:
- Undergraduate program per academic year- approx. $ 2,800 US Dollars
- Masters programs per academic- approx. $ 4,200 US Dollars
- PhD programs for the whole 3 year-period- approx. $8,160 US Dollars
How To Apply For The European University Of Lefke Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be eligible to receive this funding, first, you will have to accept your offer of admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to provide the following documents to make a successful application: A pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the aspirants must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: To qualify for an undergraduate degree program at the university, applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English. Candidates who are non-native English users must have one of the following English qualifications:
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 65, IELTS with a score of 5.5 and IGCSE/GCE “O” Level with Grade C.
NB: Visit the EUL official website to learn how to apply for the scholarship