The University College London has established the EPSRC DTP-CASE International Studentships in the UK to allow students to be recognized and rewarded for their outstanding academic achievements.
This education grant is accessible to both UK and international students, with the goal of assisting them in pursuing a PhD degree program during the academic year 2022/2023.
About the University College London
The University College London is the third-largest university in the United Kingdom. It was formed in 1826 and was the first university to admit female students. It comprises eleven faculties, each with contemporary facilities and a nice atmosphere.
Why do you want to attend University College London?
UCL provides career-focused degrees for ambitious students with big dreams in the business world. It is considered as one of the most diverse and cosmopolitan institutions in the country.
Application Deadline: 23rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: £19,062 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Generalizability and transportability in clinical trials
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain a place in this exciting programme, you must meet the requirements given below:
- Applicants should have or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
How to Apply
All candidates should first apply for admission to the Research Degree: Statistical Science (RRDSTASING01) by completing the standard UCL online form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please send a current CV including the contact details of two professional referees as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries regarding the post can be made to email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: It is required to have a master’s degree from a recognized college and university to get enrolled in a PhD programme at University College London.
- Language Requirement: UCL recognizes the following English language tests such as Duolingo, IELTS Indicator and TOEFL Home Edition. If your native language is not English, you can use one of the tests given above to prove your ability.
The student will receive a starting stipend of up to £26,000 per annum (including London weighting) depending on clinical qualification and skills, as well as the cost of tuition fees based on UK fee or international fee status. This studentship covers the cost of tuition fees based on the UK (Home) rate or International Fees.