The Early-Bird International Scholarships are awarded by the University for the Creative Arts in the United Kingdom to recognize and reward students’ competence and talent. The university is now accepting applications for the 2022/20223 academic year.
The educational program is open to new international students who want to start a full-time course, including a PhD, in September 2022.
About the University for the Creative Arts
The University for the Creative Arts is a university in the south of England that specializes in art and design. With around 6,000 students, UCA is the UK’s second largest supplier of creative arts education. It provides courses in architecture, art, design, fashion, media, and the performing arts.
Why should you study at the University for the Creative Arts?
The university’s mission is to encourage people to use their creativity to create change, overcome obstacles, and improve the lives of others. They are locations to form inspirational relationships, do meaningful work, and create genuine answers to global human challenges, whether as part of our lively teaching and research community or as a student on one of our courses.
Application Deadline: October 2022.
- University or Organization: The University for the Creative Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree
- Award: £1,200 fee deduction for the first year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have relevant academic backgrounds, work experience, and career interests.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply for admission in an undergraduate degree course at the University for the Creative Arts.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents :
- Please outline your financial need and how you would benefit from a UCA Creative Scholarship.
- Please outline why you feel you should be considered for a UCA Creative Scholarship. Please include: –
- Details/evidence of academic achievement to date.
- Evidence of outstanding creative achievement to date.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in an undergraduate program, claimants are required to follow the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow the given Language requirements of the university.
The University of Creative Arts will provide the award amount of a £1,200 fee deduction for the first year.