Do you wish to pursue an international career and travel the world? Then, for the school year 2022-2023, you might look into the BA Scholarships offered by the Munich Business School in Germany.
This scholarship was created to cover up to 10% – 50% of the tuition fee for pursuing a Bachelor of International Business degree at the Munich Business School. All interested students, whether nationals of their native country or foreign nationals, are eligible to apply.
About Munich Business School
Munich Business School is a private international business school that ranks 91st in the world for its flagship program according to QS. The school’s purpose is to be Germany’s preferred business school for globally-minded, responsible, and entrepreneurial individuals from all over the world in their lifetime quest of knowledge and personal growth.
Why should you attend Munich Business School?
Munich Business School is a globally minded, responsible, and entrepreneurial academy that pushes students to fully grasp and respect their position in and impact on society, as well as to constantly enhance their business expertise. Students from all over the world come to the institution to further their education and personal growth.
- University or Organization: Munich Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
How to Apply
The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112
Successfully winning candidates will be awarded scholarships towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the Munich Business School.