Bond University Scholarships without IELT for 2022 to 2023 intake are open for admission applications for international students. This is an excellent opportunity to study in Australia with a full to 50% tuition discount with all other academic benefits for your chosen program. There are no application fees for admission/scholarship at Bond University.
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence and testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- Deadline: April 1, 2022
- Type: Fully Funded
- Location: Australia
NB: Application Fees of Bond University is: ZERO (No Application Fees)
Acceptance Rate of Bond University is: Moderately Competitive
Coverage Plan Of Bond University Scholarships
Following are the coverage benefits of Bond University’s Excellence Scholarship Program:
- Each semester, several scholarships are provided to international students commencing undergraduate and postgrad studies at Bond University.
- Recipients of the Bond University Scholarship are awarded 50-100% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- Residence facility at Bond University Campus with health insurance and monthly living expense.
- Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program may not apply for a scholarship.
IELTS Requirement At Bond University (Not Mandatory)
International students from non-native English-speaking countries are not specifically asked to submit IELTS results. Bond University also accepts some IELTS alternative certificates as well such as;
- Bond University College English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- C1 Advanced
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic | PTE
Programs Offered at Bond University:
Following of the primary degree programs are available for international students under various Australian Scholarships:
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
Bond University Scholarships Eligibility:
To be considered for any of the scholarships by Bond University, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Bond University Scholarships:
Prepare te set of following documents for admission application submission for Bond University of Australia:
- Copies of all educational documents (transcripts/degree/certificates)
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Abstract of previous thesis or final year project
- Letter of Motivation
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificates
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Recommendation letters (at least 2) from previous studied institute/professors
Bond University Scholarship Application Process:
- Students must submit the Bond University Admission form Online before applying for a scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- Please note that your application will be considered in the subsequent scholarship round when applying for a scholarship. If awarded, the university will give you 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer.
Application Deadline for Bond University Scholarships in 2022:
Bond University has the following application deadlines for admissions and scholarships in 2022:
- Applications closed on April 1, 2022, for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on June 12 2022, for students starting in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on October 16 2022, for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
NB: For more details about the Bond University Scholarship, follow this link to their official webpage.