At Auckland Institution of Technology, several Doctorate Scholarships are available to attract high-achieving doctorate research students to the university, as well as to support and stimulate doctoral study in areas that would improve the university’s research capability.
Outstanding students who apply to a Ph.D. program at AUT and have proved academic excellence are offered scholarships.
Applicants must first be admitted into their selected institution’s doctorate program before applying for a scholarship. There are two types of doctoral scholarships available at AUT for studies beginning in 2022. AUT examines a variety of elements while reviewing scholarship applicants.
About Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
The Auckland Institution of Technology (AUT) is a New Zealand public research institution that was founded in 2000. When it first opened its doors in 1895, it was known as Auckland Technical School, and students can attend evening courses there.
The institution was renamed to better reflect this policy shift when Auckland Technical College began providing afternoon courses. In the year 2000, the university was renamed to better reflect its emerging status as a research university.
The Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools is a member of the Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administracion (CLAEA), among other organizations (CLADEA).
NASA, Air New Zealand, Spark, and Orion Health are just a few of the numerous major and small enterprises, as well as other organizations, with whom AUT has cooperated in the past and continues to engage now.
The University of Auckland has three campuses: the City Campus in Auckland’s central business area, the North Campus in Northcote, and the Manukau Campus in Manukau (South Campus). On the campus’s many buildings, you’ll find outstanding study rooms, administrative offices, as well as recreational and housing halls and services.
AUT students have access to mental health counselors with vast experience for free therapy sessions and other support services. Cafés, pubs, and restaurants that serve nutritious meals and beverages are available to students on campus.
Libraries, gyms, training rooms, athletic grounds, printing centers, student lounges, childcare facilities, bookshops, and student service centers are just a few of the on-campus amenities. Throughout the campus, students have unrestricted access to free Wi-Fi.
Brief Details of the $20,000 Auckland University Of Technology 2022 Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand:
- Institution: Auckland University Of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Ph.D.
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Unknown
- To be Taken to New Zealand
Application Deadline: The closing date for applying for the scholarship is July 15, 2022
- Doctoral Scholarship Programs at Auckland University of Technology in Culture and Society
- Conditions of Qualification for the Auckland University of Technology Ph.D. Scholarship
- Scholarships are given to postgraduate students from both the United States and abroad.
- Candidates must meet the requirements for admission to the Doctor of Education or Doctor of Philosophy programs at the Australian Institute of Technology (AUT) in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- A Ph.D. program must be applied for or enrolled in for candidates to be considered.
- He or she must be committed to their research at the School of Education full-time in order to be successful.
- The field of study that the candidates propose must be one in which the School of Education has the knowledge and the ability to provide supervision.
- Application Requires the Submission of Specific Documents
- Must provide a concise curriculum vitae of no more than 2-3 pages in length.
- Students are required to produce copies of their academic transcripts.
- It is necessary to offer a brief summary of the applicant’s proposed research project.
- Applicants are required to produce two letters of recommendation.
Value of Scholarship
The recipient of a doctoral scholarship at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand will receive:
Student visa applicants must pay the full cost of tuition and receive an annual stipend of at least $20,000 or the minimum living costs required for an Immigration New Zealand student visa.
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To apply for a position at Auckland University of Technology (AUT), visit the university’s online application site at aut.communityforce.com. Applicants will be required to register and pick the AUT scholarship(s) they intend to apply for. AUT Doctoral Scholarship Regulations will be provided to applicants after they have registered. [PDF, 326.3 KB] [PDF, 326.3 KB]
- Creating a thesis proposal will be easy with a template available on the application page, or you can just upload the proposal document.